K3 Capital Group plc (AIM:K3C), a Multi-Disciplinary and complementary group of professional Services Businesses advising UK SMEs and with some operations overseas. We listed on AIM in April 2017.
Our trading subsidiaries consist of:
Services offered by K3
- Company sales
- Corporate Finance services
- Business brokerage services
- Business Transfer
- Research & Development tax credit advisory
- Restructuring advisory: formal insolvency appointments; informal restructuring advisory; personal insolvency and pension restructuring, and insolvency advice.
- Financial advisory: comprehensive analysis of business performance through business toolkit; independent reviews; stakeholder management and turnaround; and interim support.
- Creditor Services: creditor representation; and liquidations.
- Forensic accounting and expert witness: forensic investigations; intelligence; and forensic accounting.
- Pensions advisory: corporate and trustee advisory; pension scheme restructuring advisory; covenant advisory; and expert witness.
Operating from our Head Office in Bolton, Greater Manchester, the Group employs over 450 staff across 18 UK offices and 3 overseas offices.
The Company was incorporated in England and Wales on 14 February 2007 under the name of Pimco 2610 Limited with the registered number of 06102618 as a private company with limited liability under the Companies Act 1985. The Company changed its name to Knightsbridge Group Holdings Limited on 12 July 2007 and to K3 Capital Holdings Limited on 10 July 2014. On 25 April 2016 it changed its name to K3 Capital Group Limited. On 16 March 2017 the Company was re-registered as a public limited company with the name K3 Capital Group plc.
In 2020, K3 completed the acquisitions of Quantuma llp and randd uk Limited and entered into a joint venture agreement to set up Market Mapping Ltd.