Our trading subsidiaries consist of KBS Corporate, Quantuma, randd, KBS Corporate Finance, Knightsbridge, and Market Mapping.
The services offered by the Group fit into three key operating divisions:
Click on the tabs above for a detailed description of each division.
- Company sales
- Corporate Finance services
- Business brokerage services
Our M&A Divisions include KBS Corporate, KBS Corporate Finance, Knightsbridge and Market Mapping.
KBS Corporate provides business sale services that identify and match the sellers of SME businesses to trade, individual and institutional buyers both in the UK and overseas.
Typically, these businesses have an enterprise value ranging from c.£0.5 million to c.£10 million. KBS Corporate covers a broad range of sectors including engineering, manufacturing, construction, technology, retail, wholesale, and distribution and business services.
KBS Corporate Finance is an execution model for clients mandated through KBS Corporate whose complexity or value requires a service led by directors with a qualified and technical background.
A strong track record of delivering deals to private equity and trade (both privately owned and listed) buyers in the UK and overseas, typically with an enterprise value of between c.£10 million and c.£200 million.
Knightsbridge provides a business transfer service which utilises extensive online advertising including business for sale portals and its own proprietary buyer database in order to match buyers and sellers.
Typically these clients’ businesses have an enterprise value of up to c.£2 million and are engaged in a wide variety of sectors including retail, catering, care, commercial, licenced and leisure markets.
Market Mapping helps companies and investors acquire off-market businesses by providing buy-side acquisition search services to businesses and investors seeking off-market businesses.
Market Mapping help private and publicly listed companies, private equity houses and family offices to source deals within specific search criteria and facilitate the professional introduction to these businesses. They do this for businesses seeking deals for the purposes of acquisition, merger, investment, or strategic partnership.
- Research & development tax credit advisory
Our Tax division comprises of randd, a Midlands based, R&D Tax Credit Specialist servicing clients across the whole of the UK. Established in 2008, the randd team possess specialist knowledge and senior level experience across the tax spectrum, allowing them to operate across a wide range of industry sectors
- Restructuring advisory: formal insolvency appointments; informal restructuring advisory; personal insolvency and pension restructuring; and insolvency advice.
- Financial advisory: comprehensive analysis of business performance through business toolkit; independent reviews; stakeholder management and turnaround; and interim support.
- Creditor Services: creditor representation; and liquidations.
- Forensic accounting and expert witness: forensic investigations; intelligence; and forensic accounting.
- Pensions advisory: corporate and trustee advisory; pension scheme restructuring advisory; covenant advisory; and expert witness.
Quantuma is a leading business advisory firm which works with businesses at the key milestones, delivering partner led solutions to help clients take advantage of opportunities and overcome a range of operational and financial challenges, enabling them to achieve their business objectives and ambitions.