Development of Strategy and Services
K3’s strategy is to be a multi-disciplinary and complementary group of professional services businesses advising SMEs. We aim to deliver sustainable and profitable growth, both organically and through complementary acquisitions.
K3’s key divisions
- Company sales
- Corporate Finance services
- Busines brokerage services
- Research & development tax credit advisory
- Restructuring advisory: formal insolvency appointments; informal restructuring advisory; personal insolvency and pension restructuring; and insolvency advice.
- Financial advisory: comprehensive analysis of business performance through business toolkit; independent reviews; stakeholder management and turnaround; and interim support.
- Creditor Services: creditor representation and liquidations.
- Forensic accounting and expert witness: forensic investigations, intelligence and forensic accounting.
- Pensions advisory: corporate and trustee advisory, pension scheme restructuring advisory, covenant advisory and expert witness.
K3 implements its strategy through its:
- Multi-channel direct marketing and sales model incorporating online client acquisition portals.
- Disruptive business model utilising experienced and qualified Directors to agree personalised strategies.
- Low-cost delivery platforms.
- Highly process driven and systemised methodology that is scalable.
- Maximising the use of technology to automate and simplify processes.